Bikini wallpapers

<Click on pictures>

    

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Has Never Been Happier

Her mother is attention-starved.

Her sister is 15 going on 37.

And her father might be the worst human being on the planet.

But Lindsay Lohan still swears she's loving life these days. She told E! News on Thursday night:

"I've never been happier in my life. As long as my mom, my sister and my brother are happy, then I'm good."

But what about your dad? Oh. Right. Nevermind.

lindsay

Lohan even says her career is moving full steam ahead. She has a new album coming out; she just can't say when... or what songs will be on it... or who is producing it.

"I can't say anything because the person who I'm working with on the album I haven't officially signed with yet," she said.

Either that, or the CD is as real as Lindsay's happiness. Poor drug-addicted trainwreck girl.

…………………………………………………………………………….

Related posts (wallpapers of lindsay lohan)

…………………………………………………………………………

0 comments: