Bikini wallpapers

<Click on pictures>

    

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jennifer Anistone

I share a cordial relationship with Brad: Jennifer Aniston

jenifer-aniston-seduhair

London, Aug 31 . Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston says there isn’t any          animosity between her and ex-husband Brad Pitt.
“In contrast to what people say, Brad and I have a very cordial relationship. I admire him a lot for what he is doing to help other people and I think he is an extraordinary actor,” Aniston, who separated from Pitt four years ago, has been quoted as saying by dailystar.co.uk.

The 40-year-old actress says she is happy with her life. “I learned I’m much stronger than I thought and I am ready for anything that life has in store for me. I live without great expectations and I enjoy the present moment,” she said.

Pitt is currently living with actress Angelina Jolie, 34, and their six children.

____________________________________

Related posts

____________________________________

0 comments: